Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Rae Ann

Today (if I'm not mistaken, **inside joke** :) is the birthday of one of the most fantastic, amazing women that I know! Rae Ann and I met the first day of our freshman year in high school and we have been friends ever since. How she's put up with that long is a miracle in itself.

Rae Ann I hope you have a marvelous birthday!


The dorky one on the left is Rae Ann... yea the other dork is me.



hee hee, this picture cracks me up!

Seriously - Texas sun is BAD! Rae Ann looks marvelous!


Rae Ann with her sweet husband, Dan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BIRTHDAY RAE ANN.....I certainly remember those days when you and S met, and all of those "best friend bonding days".Those pics are great. What a great friendship you & S have. I treasure having you in my life.
Love, T