Monday, November 19, 2007

Sibling Love

I have to share this story. My K has one of the sweetest dispositions of any person I know, I realize that sounds like a mother who loves her daughter but seriously she is truly a kind person. Here's an example. Z has developed a unnatural love for Toy Story and with that a small obsession with Buzz & Woody. He's convinced that when he goes to Christmas he'll get his very own Buzz & Woody, so almost daily now he says, "I go now to Christmas and get Buzz & Woody?" (Obviously, we have some teaching to do about Christmas!) Well today K earned enough points (for good behavior) in her class to get an item out of the treasure chest. She chose a Woody figurine for her brother! She was so excited to give it to him and to see his face light up when he saw it was a true pleasure. Now isn't that sweet?

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Very, very sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I have always thought K was a very sweet girl...

Rae Ann