Friday, November 16, 2007

Funny Story

I can't believe I forgot to tell you all this! I dressed A in the outfit she came home in last week and I remembered this and it made me laugh!
When we got home the kids were all at the table and they had made us a big welcome home poster. Z went running out of the kitchen smiling and laughing like a mad man when I came in and when he came back someone said, "Z look who's home!" He ran back into the kitchen, right past me, smiling and saying, "A!"
This did NOT make me sad! I was so glad that he was happy to see his little sister! :) I was welcomed appropriately after he had taken care of the important person, A!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherry, that is a really fun story! Thanks for sharing it.

I have a request: Make sure your next post has some of your older kids in it too! What have K and B been up to? Where are pictures of Jason?

I am glad Erin is doing well. Say hi to her and Alex for me.

Scoot

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweet big brother! I love sibling stories like that. I am enjoying watching Alexis grow into being a loving big sister. Like Kierstyn says, siblings are one of the best gifts we can give our children. :-) Thanks for sharing that great story!

Love,
Christi