Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Days

I decided to put another blog in today (so you have to scroll down to see the yuck picture) and give you some glimpses into my life this week. Jason, Z & I have been fighting off a cold but it has been really nice to get back to my old routine. I have walked each morning and we've been up to our eye balls in laundry but otherwise it is life as usual and I love it! Here's some pictures that I've taken of the kids this week. Enjoy!

Aren't these fun?
They actually belong to K but Z has really enjoyed tromping through the house in them.
Yea we know they are on the wrong feet - he didn't seem to care.


Here's Z showing Uncle Alex & Aunt Erin he's ready for a cold Christmas! :)


New seating arrangements at dinner.
A moved into Z's seat and she drinks water from a cup and fruit in a little mesh bag while
big boy Z has moved to a big people seat,
now we just need to convince him to keep his hands to himself!



Finally a word from A:
How's this for weird! You come into the world and every two months some lady pokes you with needles that they call vaccinations and tell you that they are good for you. If that weren't insulting enough your daddy puts you on the bed climbs up above you and takes a picture because you have cute little pink camo band-aids on! Who knew this is what life would be like?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherry,
I really like Z's new shoes. I got a good laugh out of that. Where did you get them? Do you think people would think I look cool and take pictures of me if I were tramping around campus in a pair of them?
It is amazing how fast your kids are growing up. A is getting a serious head of hair.

Unknown said...

And I really like the picture of Z dressed up for winter! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Scott - really cute pictures! I laugh each time I look at A lying there with her band-aids - and Z with his hat, gloves and SHORTS! Sure hope he gets snow for Christmas! Erin said they didn't get snow until the end of January last year - but that was very unusual.

G/Mom/Bon