Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Manners

Z is in the process of learning the correct way to ask for something. Usually we get one of the following, "I want..", "Give me..." and then we ask, "What do you say?" and Z says, "please." So yesterday Jason gave a tutorial on the correct way to ask for something. When he was done this is what we got from Z.

"May I have blah, blah, blah, please?" We couldn't help but laugh - Jason then had to try to explain to replace the blah, blah, blah with the particular thing that you wanted. It's a work in progress! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sherry, I am going to have to remember that so that I too can ask for food correctly when I come visit. "May I have blah, blah, blah, please." I like it. What you don't know is that Z knows exactly what he is doing and is just playing games with you guys and knows exactly what he is doing. :-)