Thursday, November 29, 2007

Precautionary Measures

I'm feeling better but still on my knees praying that no one else gets this terrible stomach bug!!

Here are all the details I'm going to share:

I wish I had thought about giving Z this earlier! Actually it was in the kid's pretend vet kit - but how appropriate?!


I was worried about nursing A - wasn't sure I was still hydrated enough so I attempted to give her a bottle, all she did was chew on it and spray herself with formula so I just gave her cereal with formula mixed in.


Here's B - surely he's not imitating me?!



Oh yea - I lost 5 pounds! I wouldn't recommend this as a weight loss tool!!! But I sure hope I can keep it off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry that you are sick! I know when I talked to you on Monday you described it as just yucky...guess it got worse! You rest and drink lots of fluids. As miserable as you are, at least it is a weight loss program. ;-)

Talk to you soon,
Christi

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better. You are so good to send us pictures even when you're under the weather!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry. Sorry to learn that you aren't feeling well. I hope you get to feeling better.
Rob

Sherry said...

Wow - Hi Rob! I'm so glad you checked out the blog! :)

Unknown said...

Sherry, five pounds is a lot. I am glad you are feeling better. You were really sick.