Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She's walking, yes she is, she's talking...

Is that the song?
Last night she started walking, quite a cute little gait she has! In addition she's trying to say everything you say - SO much fun (I guess cave baby is growing up!).
Check out the pictures and video - is it just me or do you just want to wrap your arms around her and squeeze?!

In this picture she's sweeping the floors and saying "cheese"


#1 - listen carefully (it's over quick)



#2 This one was taken last night - kind of dark.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such determination! I'm so glad she's adapting to having it on. I wonder if she'll have to learn to walk again with it off? ;-)

Bonnie said...

Yeah, A!! Is she saying, "I can walk!"? The second one is kind of dark - at least these old eyes can't see what she is doing very well. You knew the talking would come in time - her vocabulary will probably explode now! If you get another video with better lighting, please share that, too. Love, Me

tmn said...

You are so right....hug her, hug her, and love her a lot...soooo
adorable.
I did pay attention to the video.
Thanks...Love tmn