Monday, February 2, 2009

Her new name is Mo

One hundred piece puzzle - wow, he's brilliant (when he's not getting naked outside.)
Yes, I helped with the edges and some inside.

Oops someones missing - but these three are so cute!


The progression of boys - legos to pocket knives - I'm not ready for this!


She is SO beautiful - not to mention smart and sweet!


Sweet little Mo.

A's new name is Mo. She has found the word no, but that isn't exactly the way it comes out. See the video below.
I figure it is a good because now B and A have rhyming nicknames Bo & Mo. Fun!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gee - That was quick! Thank you - that helps a lot! Great pix of all four and love A's video. So much is always going on at your house!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of all....K is so pretty, Bo is really into carving it appears, and Z loves legos..But, Mo is so funny & cute.
Thanks for the update.
Love, Mom

Stephanie Talbert said...

Your kids are great, and Athena is soo cute I can't wait till brayden can start talking

Christi said...

Aww, I love that Mommy gets a hug. That was really sweet of Mo (too funny!) I miss you guys!