Saturday, February 21, 2009

Until the montage

I'm working on a montage of some really cute photos from the last several months - right now it is 9 minutes long. Obviously it needs a little work!
Until then I wanted to share a couple of things:
Mo can jump - both feet off the ground, gleeful giggles every time and she loves to show it off (video coming soon).
Z, Mo & I changed some light bulbs the other day (we also cleaned the garage and the patio but that's another story), anyway later when it was dark Z said, "wow Mom the light works." Laughingly I said, "yes isn't that amazing, I changed the light bulbs so now they work." His response made Jason and I both roll with laughter. "It would be amazing if Daddy changed the light bulbs!" We aren't really sure how to take that but either way it was hilarious. That Z, he's a laugh a minute!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That Z!!! Can't wait to see the montage and the video!

Anonymous said...

As I've said before....Z's a real hoot !!!! He just comes up with some of the funniest comments. Hurrah for Mo...jump, jump, jump.
Love, tmn