Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Shout Out!

Happy Birthday to all the February babies out there. I only have one birthday on my calendar (Bonnie - wink, wink)... Happy Birthday John - my favorite father-in-law!!

John is spectacular - I love how he loves my kids and I love how he makes me feel like I've always been a part of the clan (even though I just married into it a mere 15 years ago). John always has a smile and a laugh to share and our conversations are always interesting and full of informaton- hee hee! G'pa John is the grandpa that "knows everything" according to his oldest granddaughter, but I don't know if he should be ice skating (Thanks Bonnie for this great shot!)....


The poor guy - trying to get some work done...
all those kids and grandkids can't be good for business!


For more pictures, click on this link - that John is so funny!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What? Up 6 hours and no comments? OK - Thanks for posting the pictures - John really enjoyed your entry! He thinks that was the only picture of him hanging on to the wall - but he never left it!! Ha!! He enjoyed his musical telephone messages today, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday John !!!!!!
I am so glad that you have finally made it to the 60ish Club, I'm sure you will enjoy it......
someday I might even take ice skating lessons WITH you.ha..ha.
Thanks for being such a wonderful FIL & G'pa for those I also love sooo much. CHEERS....Love,
Al & Terri