Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This guy cracks me up!

Z is currently the house comedian. I think A might be coming into her own comedic genius soon but for now Z has us all in stitches.

#1 Yesterday I tried to convince Z he wanted a smaller treat after having a BM, his response was, "I pooped on the potty for THAT treat!" Needless to say he got his treat.

#2 Today I left him at the pool with my friend Nicole and when she brought him home he looked at me and said, "Mommy YOU left me at the pool!" I tried to explain that I left him with Nicole but I couldn't convince him, he was adamant that I left him at the pool completely alone in the world - poor Z!

#3 Last but not least - pictorial evidence of my little hoot. Here he is just minutes after I gave him a bath. (Oh and doesn't he look cute in his little Mickey Mouse tighties?)


Aw - a moment of peace. This was this weekend, Z&K had a little bonding time and camped out in the living room.

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Oh, that picture with Z covered in marker.... worst feeling ever!! I can just see you, turning in slow motion, screaming, "NOOOOOOOO!"

Way to look on the bright side!

Anonymous said...

Great blog entry....Z is quite a comedian, and has such a way with words. I'm so glad you gave him his treat, because you couldn't have convinced him otherwise !!!!
I agree that A will soon follow, What a teacher she has.
Love, tmn