Friday, August 29, 2008

Knock on wood

** Beware: Poop talk ahead! **

I always hate to write these posts because I'm so scared that it will change as soon as I put it into writing. Kind of like when I posted Us and then a couple of hours later I had to post Beat Up Betty. Things change so quickly. But here's my story, I'll let you decide if you think we've jumped a final hurdle.
For three days Z has been wearing his Mickey Mouse and Dino tighties, even at night! They have all stayed clean and dry. In addition, the last two days he even made a bee-line for the potty when he had to go have a "serious poop."

On a completely unrelated note - here's a video clip I took of Z yesterday, he caught a bug.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Ewww, Z touched a beatle bug with his own hands!!! He's braver than I am. And the potty news sounds good, hope it keeps up! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Z, tell him papa said he was so proud of him going to the potty, of course I am too. We loved the beetle bug, just wait, A will pick one up next since Z did !!!! The montage was very cutem and Z still says "no" so cute.
Love, tmn