Friday, June 13, 2008

What do you get done?

There are days (and this week I've had 4 of them so far) when I feel like I don't accomplish anything. Does anyone else feel like that? Well this morning I was explaining that to my eldest child (who by the way is feeling better) and he said to me, "You shouldn't feel like that, you keep us alive every day." Hmm... I suppose that is something! No offense to my beautiful (and highly intelligent) child but I suppose I was thinking more about cleaning the bathrooms and they stay clean, washing, folding AND putting away the laundry, keeping the kitchen clean for more than minutes at a time or keeping the toys, that keep escaping from baskets, contained. Today I am going to accomplish a lot:

1. wash the blood stains out of B's sheets - from his bloody nose last night
2. get the thrown up red sports drink off my carpet - courtesy of my three year old
3. try to get the previously mentioned three year old to the doctor
4. oh yea - and I'm going to do all those things mentioned above, at least I'm going to try!

But B is right I have done a super fantastic job of keeping these four maniacs (semi) healthy, fed and clothed.

Speaking of clothes - A LOVES her new shoes!
She brings them to me everyday and sits down so that I can put them on her.
My sweet three year old -
taken a few days ago when I was playing with his hair.
I hope he feels better soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Z's hair is very cute! I hope he feels better soon too! I know what you mean about "those days". A couple of days ago both kids took a 3 hour nap, at the same time. Michael asked what I got done...um...dinner was in the oven. ;-)

Love,
Christi

Anonymous said...

Love those shoes, and that hair, woo-hoo !!!!
Don't beat yourself up, we all have those days, and I only have one OLDER child around !!!!!
Love,
TMN