Saturday, June 28, 2008

Recurring Theme

Swim meet pictures anyone?! I have to say that if had to choose between football, swimming or video game pictures of my kids I would choose swimming any day even though I can't get a good picture to save my life at the Hippy Dippy Land Swim Center! Oh well today we have a great montage with some video clips of #1 doing the butterfly and #2 doing the breast stroke AND the butterfly. In addition to that great entertainment I have another super game for you - remember Where's Waldo? Well we at Jason's Clan present to you "Where's K&B?" Good luck!

Both B&K are in the above picture, can you find them?

Find K in the above picture and then you can go onto the montage.

Here's a montage with a couple of little video clips - as Z would say, "woo hoo!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B and K - Great job swimming! Have enjoyed your mom keeping us updated on your swim meets! Good swimming video, Sherry! Love, bmg

Anonymous said...

B and K, what a wonderful job, I wish I could be there for one of your meets.....You guys are awesome.
Love you both, and of course, Z & A !!!!!!
Love, TMN