Saturday, June 14, 2008

My apologies

After I wrote my last blog I realized that it sounded very "waaa, woe is me." So I wanted to do a retraction. I get lots done every day and some of the things that I get done every day that make me truly blessed are that I get to spend all day with four people who give unlimited hugs, kisses, and are genuinely enthusiastic about giving and receiving affection!

So today to make up for that blog I did a lot of stuff that wasn't on my original list:
1.) I was up at the pool at 7am with B&K - they both swam about 6 different events.
2.) I was able to watch/time both of my "big" kids today.
3.) I took my big kids out to lunch - just the three of us.
4.) I took my babies shopping and we played wiggly shopping cart at Target - oodles of laughter.
5.) I took BK&Z to the pool and we played and played and played.

What I didn't get done:
the toys picked up, the dishes ALL clean, the mountain of laundry... but you know what - it will still be there tomorrow, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Thanks to all of you who reminded me to see the important things and to ignore the unimportant!

Lastly, a funny Z story. When I'm trying to get the kids out the door I often say, "come on little humans let's go." Well the other day I heard Z in his bedroom playing and he was talking to his "friends" saying, "come on little who-mans!" Hee hee!

So with that said here are my beautiful, wonderful who-mans that are true blessings to me every day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video---since I have been off line for awhile, it's great to see those 4 wonderful Who-mans, that I love soooo much. My love and admiration to you too.....
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

TQ, I have a slow internet right now and wasn't able to watch your video. With that said I wanted to respond to your message - I want to take your kids swimming too... Can we make this happen this weekend? If not, that is ok. I will let you know in the next few days if I am going to make it or not. I am 90% sure.

Love,
Scott