Thursday, July 5, 2007

Busy, busy

Hi All
We have the great pleasure this week of having Jason's parents here visiting. I love having Bonnie & John come to visit, B&K love staying with them in their trailer and Z&A have been enjoying getting to know them better. We've been busy too... I asked John to build some shelves in our garage so that I can get the van in so he and B have been working hard on that. Bonnie and I took K to get a pedicure - a special treat for us! Here's A getting to know G'ma Bonnie & G'pa better (I think she has them both wrapped around her teeny tiny finger already).



Yesterday we enjoyed the neighborhood 4th of July parade (that is a bunch of kids and parents parading down the main street all decked out in red, white & blue). Here's a couple of pictures of our celebration.


No comments: