Friday, July 6, 2007

Once upon a time...

there was an adorable little girl named Sherry who made one small mistake and colored her mother's banister with several brightly colored crayons. She was punished for this bad behavior and has since repented and has had no more breaches in good behavior. So why, you may ask, is she sharing this story? Well it is simple, that little girl grew up and had four beautiful children... one of which (who will remain a nameless 2 year old) has decided to show her what it feels like to have someone color all over her belongings, dishwasher, walls, doors, rocking chair, the list goes on! This nameless child has been been reprimanded however continues to slip up and forget that crayon goes on paper not furniture and walls. Ugh! I am convinced that this is belated punishment for my poor behavior - so I have one thing to say, "Mom, I'm really sorry I colored your banister, I really did believe that your room needed a little color but I now see that I shouldn't have added my own flair to your stuff." Okay, now this will end! Right?!

See he looks innocent enough - don't let him fool you he's a crayon bandit who can't be stopped!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! So what gets it clean the best? I need to know these things b/c you know that either Alexis or Anthony will do it too. What is it with kids and any "blank canvas"? ;-)

-Christi

Kierstyn said...

Poor little nameless two year old. He's probably just a misunderstood artist.

Yeah right!

Get him Sherry, get him!!

Kierstyn