Monday, June 27, 2011

SchlitterbAAAHHHn

My children (all four of them it appears) LOVE Schlitterbahn - I've referred to this place before...
2008 Schlitterbahn trip.

Here is the scoop - with the help of my friend, lovingly referred to by my children as Youngie - I embarked on the most fantastic water park in the world with ALL four of my beautiful children. We had a wonderful time and have the sun burns to prove it. In addition to Youngie we were able to take this trip because of a friend Christy who blessed us with 1/2 price tickets. Thank you to both of these generous friends!

I was able to get a couple of pictures... you'll like these!






Right after this picture (above) was taken I noticed something shocking!

ALL four of my children were in the same area of the pool!
OMGoodness!
Of course getting them to cooperate is a different matter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a "good time was had by all"!!! Amazing how far the little ones have come with just a few swimming lessons!! Love, Bon/Mom/Gramma