Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy summer

Today my big kids leave again - this time for a very different experience. They will be going to San Antonio with our church youth group and serving the homeless. This should be a very eye opening experience for them - sometimes they don't realize how much they have.

This gives us another weekend with just the littlest division of the family and I'm trying to convince my other half that we should drive to a zoo about 2 hours away. I've been looking it up and they have some fun "splash" parks in the area too - extra clothes, a couple of towels and a tank of gas... sounds like a winner to me! We'll see if my sweet spouse agrees - if so you will see pictures later.

B&K come home on Tuesday evening - after stopping off at Schlitterbahn!

Finally - Z&A got to visit the beach this summer with G'ma Judy & G'pa Harold - here's the pictures.



No comments: