Thursday, December 6, 2007

This is a test

It will be interesting to see if anyone that I mention in this blog responds with a comment... so it's kind of like a test. :)

Lots has been happening around here lately. My friends the Krajca's and their beautiful boy, Benjamin, are now home from the hospital after a successful surgery on Monday for Benjamin. I am so happy and full of praise for what the Lord has done for this family.

While they were in Hippy Dippy Land our friends the Findley's came to see them and stayed with us. Huge amounts of fun were had by all, Z got to play with his friend Alexis, Jason & B got to play with Michael and Christi and I got to spend some time together too.
** Cute side note: B&K got to play with Alexis too. B went up to Alexis and said, "Hi Alexis I've missed you." Alexis looked at him and said, "I miss you too, what's your name?" So funny! **

Yesterday I completed my "job" of student teacher supervising. It was fun and I got to be in the classroom just enough to remember how much I LOVE what I'm doing now. Oh yea - and I did such a fantastic job that they want me to do it again next semester! Go figure!

Today Z had his friend Emma over to play for a while but during that time I did some packing for Erin. "Packing for Erin?" What does that mean - well get comfortable and let me tell you a little story. I had (up until this morning) a large black trash bag full of clothes in my kitchen floor. My sweet father-in-law, John, gave them to me this summer.
Here's the story. About a year & a half ago I asked the sweet in-laws to hold a bag of clothes for me. They were given to me by a friend for Z but they were way too big and we couldn't fit all the stuff in our car, so John agreed to hold onto them for me. Well I asked about them a while ago and he couldn't find the bag so we just figured he saw a trash bag and threw it away - bummer but no big thing. Well while we were home this summer John produced a big bag of clothes, saying he had found them, yea for him! Well I got home and opened up the bag only to find several things that indicated these were not the clothes from my friend for Z. A few give-aways were the colors - pink, purple, pretty pastel prints, the sizes - 10-12 youth and finally a very pretty ruffly dress that I was certain my friend had not put on her son! :) So I quickly realized that I had driven from Missouri to Texas with a bunch of clothes that belonged in Massachusetts!
So today I packed up a couple of boxes for Erin.

Finally, I owe my brother, Scott an apology. I teased him this week and said we were going to come to see him - I'm sorry Scott, but if you keep reading, you will see a picture at the bottom of all of this just for YOU!

So now with my stories all told I will treat you with a whole heaping load of pictures! Enjoy!

Oh yea - we put up our Christmas lights a couple of weeks ago.
Yes Mark & Scott my house still appears to be in a sink hole.

My Christmas tree decorators, notice A supervising. Getting ready for Papa Coach & Nana.

This is just a cute picture.

K enjoying some time with Alexis & Anthony.


"Wii want to play" exclaimed the boys!

Aunt Erin remember this shirt?

Here's a picture of M for Scoot!

Remember: I reserve the right to put as many grammatical errors, run-on sentences and spelling errors in my blog as I want to - so back off Jason!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog and all the pictures make me so HAPPY! I'm glad you share them with us. By the way, you do have the cutest kids around.
Cheryl

Unknown said...

I haven't even read your blog yet Sherry. I just wanted to say hi to Max. I just saw his picture. Hi Max, it is good to see you buddy. Make sure Sherry is treating you well...

Yea, Jason, work on that sink hole thing. My nieces and nephews need a nice place to call home. haha And get onto Sherry for the run on sentences and grammatical errors for us all. :-)

Talk to you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

John did eventually find the clothes - ha! Guess we need to send those to Erin, huh? Enjoyed all of the pictures - sounds like you had an eventful past week! What is Erin going to do with those clothes? Ha! I don't think the dress fits her anymore, but it looked really cute on K in that video! See - I read you blog!!
Love, bmg

Kierstyn said...

After blowing my allergy ridden nose on the rough hospital tissue for the 100th time, I almost called saying, "Sherry, we need tissues!" But then we got to go home. :-)

Unknown said...

Snerry,
1.) Say hi to M for me. He looks like a very happy dogger.
2.) No problem about not coming to visit. I will just have to come visit you and eat food out of your fridge.
3.) Get Jason to fix the sink hole! My nephews and nieces deserve a good house to live in. Not some skewed excuse for a residence. haha
4.) Jason, I noticed several very important grammatical errors reading this blog. You would think that a former school teacher would have this stuff figured out? I on your side buddy.
5.) O'yea, Jason, I insulted your manhood a couple comments ago and I still don't have a response? Whats up with that? :-)
6.) Sherry, I tried to post this comment at approximately 12:04 AM on Friday Dec. 7, 2007. "This is a test" to see if it will actually get on your website in a timely manner... I NEED TO SEE SOME MODERATION! (hahaha)

Anonymous said...

I need to put up our pictures of the guys "boxing". Nothing like some video game playing to make two 30-something yr olds sweat. :-)Thanks for letting us stay with you! Alexis didn't want to leave.

-Christi

Anonymous said...

We are soooo excited about being in your loving home for Christmas. I am going to really enjoy being with my daughter and her wonderful family. Sorry for moving in on you B, but I know you don't mind. The tree is looking great, A is a good supervisor. I love your blog, and the pics you put in sometimes.
I am so glad that everything went well for Benjamin,and the entire Krajca family.
Love, Mom