Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cute story for today

Today was wet, cold and rainy! So we stayed in - yet another reason I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom. Since we were home and I was sitting in the living room eating bon-bons (oops never mind that part), I decided to clean the toy bins - i.e. sort and toss. I found some stacking cups which Z saw and decided to stack them end to end so they made a tower (he's such a great helper!). In the process of cleaning I threw something in that general area and (anyone that knows me knows that only if I had meant to hit them would I have missed) sure enough I knocked over Z's tower. I apologized but he didn't notice right away, when he did notice this is what he said, "Mommy, that's not funny!" My response, contrite but thoroughly amused. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sherry,
Your kids are growing up very very quickly. Last time I visited you Z wasn't talking like that at all! With that said, I agree with him completely! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY! I mean really Mom, what has gotten into you?