Monday, December 24, 2007

Just a little tidbit

As most of you know this is our first Christmas away from my favorite in-laws - we miss you and this will not be a new tradition!!! So I wanted to give you a few little tidbits of our Christmas so far, so it won't feel like we are so far away.
We went to Christmas Eve Eve services on Sunday night, it was nice. Very similar to what we were used to, lighting the candles, communion... more details to come later.
Tonight we had little smokies, sausage, cheese and more sweets than are legally allowed in North America!
I read Texas Night Before Christmas (hilarious) and we put the kids to bed after all the festivities. I was changing Z's diaper and getting him ready for bed and I asked him why he had to get to bed tonight and he said, "long day!" Yep - that too! :)
As I said more details later with pictures but I wanted you all to know a little of what we were doing and let you know that we miss you - Bonnie, John, Andy, Erin, Alex, AND Joseph! Christmas is wonderful but it isn't quite the same without you all! Love you & miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! We missed you all, too! When we were walking out of church, Andy said "It's just not the same without some anxious little kids running around!" Hope your Christmas is really fun, though! Love, bmg

Sherry said...

Merry Christmas Jason's family.

Love,
Scott