Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The latest news

Here's what I know.
K has been sick, but she's back to school today. Feeling much better except for the "pulled muscle" in her stomach from me making her bend over the sink to rinse the soap out of her hair. Poor little bumpkin.
B's doing great! He's got a swim team Christmas party this Friday and we are looking forward to that.

Z had a little Christmas party of his own today with his friend, Emma. Mrs. Nicole took pictures but I don't have those yet. Z gave Emma a little princess doll and she gave him a Santa Claus Mr. Potato head, which he calls "humpty dumpty."

Finally, A slept ALL night last night. This is a first since our MA trip - yea A!!! A taught me a lesson yesterday. They put belts on bouncy seats for a reason.... see picture below.


This is what I hear her saying,
"Yo Mom could you stop taking pictures & rescue me?!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Snerry,
That is one shocked expression on A's face. hahaha That is a classic picture.

I am glad K is feeling a lot better.

Tell B to have fun at his Christmas party.

And the big question (drum roll please): does Z have is buzz yet?

:-)

Scoot

Anonymous said...

No matter how big kids get, they still look so sweet sleeping! I'm glad K is feeling better. :-)

Love,
Christi

Sherry said...

No Buzz sightings yet... hoping Santa comes through for Little Z.

Anonymous said...

K looks so sweet and adorable even though I know she is ill.
A, what can I say--great pic, I know she iss saying something to you to get out of being punished....Just kidding
Love, Mom