Tuesday, May 8, 2007

T minus 3 and counting...

Hello All
I had my last prenatal doctors appointment today. Yea! Here is what I know. Friday we will be inducing and hopefully have a baby by 5pm. Why such a strict time line? Friday is my doctor's mothers 80th birthday and he wants to be able to take her to play bingo. So I have to stick to a schedule and give birth by 5pm - no pressure of course. hee hee

Funny story of the day. I have said often that Z is definitely my child, he has my temper and my mouth. Today he proved it again. While eating his dinner this evening he began stashing his peas in his shirt pocket. I have to admit that I never was that creative in getting rid of my detested peas, so he obviously got some sneakiness from Jason but I think it is hilarious that he was hiding those peas! Way to go Z!

If you think about it please send up a prayer for the baby and me on Friday. Much love to you all & I will write more when our new addition gets here.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

We are counting down with you. We can't wait for the baby to finally arrive! Love and prayers to you all.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I promise that Alexis did not teach Zachry any veggie hiding tricks while he was over here the past couple of days! hehe Looking forward to Friday, hope that baby is out before 5. I'll definitely have to give Dr. S grief about that next time! ;-)

Love,
Christi