Thursday, May 10, 2007

5:15am

Okay friends and family... the time is approaching fast. Jason is on his way to CS and I have packed my bag. We will call tomorrow morning and see if there is room for us at the hospital, Jason believes that they should kick one of those inconsiderate women out who didn't schedule their birth if there aren't enough rooms.
BKZ are as ready as I can make them. B&K are staying at their friends house tonight and will go to school tomorrow as usual, possibly not as focused as they would be on any other given day. They are both very excited, although today K began begging me to give her a sister.... ugh, nothing like stacking on the pressure at the last minute. Z, hmmm, what can you say about that sweet little two year old. Everyone has an opinion lately about how he's going to react or they want me to predict it. Here's what I know, he's 2 and he has no clue about what is getting ready to happen. I can only pray that he will either co-exist peacefully with this new addition or he'll simply ignore any interruptions to his normal routine. Only time will tell.

Here's the picture that I'm taking to encourage and direct myself (some might call it a focal point, but what the heck is that?!).

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Yay!!!! D-Day is almost here! I hope that you are sounds asleep right now, getting as ready as possible for Baby C to get here. I can't wait to meet him/her!

Oh, and don't forget to be on time! :-)

Unknown said...

Sherry, you ROCK! We are all thinking about you. Love, Scott

shell said...

It's 2:45 Fri. and we have not heard anything yet. But you can rest assured we are all thinking of you. I've talked to Laura, Emily, Kimie & Heather today. We can't wait to get the word!!

love you tons and tons!!!
shell