Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I have been blessed beyond measure by the men in my life!  I had the most incredible grandfather anyone could ask for - he was stern but loving and guided me through 30+ years of life.  How wonderfully blessed I was to have him teaching me for so long. 


When I was 9 years old my mother married my Daddy (Al) - he loved me unconditionally, provided me with hugs that were second to none and made me laugh often. 



My Dad is generous, kind (don't tell him I said so) and although ornery I know that he loves me.  I am truly blessed by him in my life as are his grandchildren. 

G'pa Harold in action with the grandkids!

Finally, I was blessed to marry a man that adores his children and makes parenting so much more fun and entertaining than it should be.  We laugh at most of the same things, sometimes I shake my head at what he laughs at but in the end I know that we are a team and I can tell him anything and everything (sometimes I think he'd prefer that I didn't feel that comfort).




In addition, Jason brought with him another wonderful father to my life, my fil (John) - he also has brought a lot of laughter into my life and brings a twinkle and a smile to my children's face just by being in the same room. 
Cartwheel :)


No comments: