Friday, June 14, 2013

Documenting the Cat

Hobbes the cat has been in our family since we became a family.  He moved in to our home in July of 1994, 5 months after Jason made the greatest decision of his life (marrying me).  You can do the math I'm sure, but to expedite the process this cat is 19 years old!  I've noticed that lately he spends huge amounts of time in front of my pillows on the bed.  Normally not an issue if you don't have a problem with cat litter sprinkled on your sheets and an occasional sheet changing hairball issue.  However, today I felt challenged to document how much time he spends in this position. 

10am


11am (B bravely removed the pest from his perch)

11am (returning to perch)

12pm
5pm

9pm 


As you can see we missed a space of time there.  In order for this research to earn the Nobel Peace Prize I will need to spend more time following my subject.  Until then... isn't he a cutie?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Sherry. More material for your book!