Tuesday, June 18, 2013

B - 5 things

I'm in the middle of a Bible Study - No More Mommy Meltdowns - K picked it out for me, hmm wonder what she was trying to tell me.  Two things that I've been assigned to do, Read Proverbs1-31 in the next 31 days AND sit down and write 5 things about each of my kids that I love... so for the next 4 days I will share with you (my faithful blog audience) my favorite things about BKZA, my fearsome foursome whom I love!

B #1 - I had the pleasure of scuba diving with B and it will always be one of my best memories. 
B #2 - He's got a great sense of humor and when he smiles, it is so incredible!
B #3 - He enjoys sports and I love to watch him play. 
B #4 - He still gives me a hug when I ask for one (I'm careful to ask only when he doesn't have friends around)
B #5 - He has a great appetite and is not squeamish about trying new foods.

  
January 1998
March 2013

No comments: