Thursday, September 23, 2010

SYTYCD & Other News

So You Think You Can DANCE!? (nope!) I don't but I think that K & I LOVE to watch SYTYCD! Whoop! About 2 months ago I saw that the tickets were on sale and that they were going to be in Houston and I "thunk" to myself - oooh we have a "Motel 6" (actually 2) in Houston - aka Casa Dad & Judy-Mom or Casa Marky Sparky & Cheryl. So K and I left school Tuesday, drove to Houston and watched some amazing dancing with Judy-Mom & Cheryl. I worried that I would want to rewind and watch again but it was VERY cool because we'd seen most of the dances before so it was like watching them all again. Excellent show and we had a wonderful time!



This picture is Z's first nurses note. His teacher stopped me on the way to lunch to let me know that he'd fallen off the monkey bars. When I asked him what happened he said, "I was pretending to be a monkey and didn't make it to the next bar." Nice! Yes - he's a monkey!


Cutest picture of the day! Z&A were watching a PBS show (Fetch with Ruff Ruffman) learning about light reflection and how to make light rays bend! It was so cute to see them sitting there watching so intently eating their apples for snack after school. Oh yea they are little mini
brainiaks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, favorite D-I-L!! I hate missing out on all the day-to-day stories of my kids and grandkids. Thanks so much!! Glad you and kj had so much fun in Houston - and I love the last picture, too! Love, BonMom