Friday, June 18, 2010

7th Annual Splish Splash and Irritated!

Somehow I missed this blog last year (I'm working on that!) Every year since 2004 we have gone to Wapelhorst Park in St. Charles MO when we visit Gramps and G'ma Bonnie. Guess what! We went AGAIN!! Doesn't look like we will be ending this tradition anytime soon, Z&A are now in love with this park too! I have tons of picture on my camera (thanks Bonnie) but I'm going to post our underwater pictures - we love those.

We have our camera and we are ready to go to MO to play with Gramps & G'ma Bonnie!

BKZA with Gramps!

Shocking I know! B underwater!

K underwater - yep shocking!

Now sit down people! Z's VERY first underwater picture.
This trip was a huge success for my Z-Man,
he went underwater happily many, many times!!

Me and my fearsome foursome.

Now do you want to see how much these kids have changed? Want to see why A thinks that she's been there before and was wearing a pink bikini? Ha ha! Then check out these links, 2004 thru 2007 and 2008.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great pics. You didn't go last year, remember? It was like 70 degrees or something and you thought it was too cold? Dad, Alex, me, B, K, Z, & J went. As it turned out, you were right. :)

Sherry said...

I thought that was what happened but I thought we went another day too. I have memories of A going down the slide, but I commented to Bonnie that we didn't get a picture. Thank you for helping my aging brain remember! :)