Sunday, May 9, 2010

We run together!

May 2nd marked Z's first full day as a 5 year old and it also marked his first Fun Run. We had such a great day! I'm really excited that as I start training for 5K's and sprint tri's that I can share that time with my kids - A is well on her way to joining us. K&B - they ran the 5K with me, both of them beat me and had great races (all of us beating our Chapa 5K times).

B - came in second in his age group (11-19), great job!

Wow K - check out that stride!

It appears that she did a gazelle-like leap into the finish line! Impressive!

Here comes Mom - B ran the last bit with me
(he had rested for about 10 minutes before I got there!)
K left me in her dust!

Aw that is sweet!


K&B were supposed to run with Z - B took off and won the fun run.
Isn't this sweet how they took off holding hands?!

Z finished strong! So proud!

No comments: