Thursday, May 13, 2010

A nice Thursday evening

Tonight was one of the few evenings that I don't have a workout planned and the kids don't have activities so I was home relatively early (I did swim right after school for about 45 minutes). We got home and I put Z&A's new sheets on their bed, made dinner on the grill while the kids played outside and then we had a picnic outside. Fun! It was a good night, fun bath time, book reading and then sweet hugs and happy smiles when they saw that I had put their new sheets on their beds.
Here are some sweet pictures of our evening:

The fearsome foursome picnicking at their teeny tiny picnic table
- shocked that it held up!



After all the outdoor fun - getting clean!

3 comments:

tmn said...

What a great evening you all had....Love all of the pics, they are sooo cute. Wish I could be there for the fun.....Love, tmn

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'm surprised that picnic table has held up, too!! That's Little Tykes for you!! Looks like it's hot there - some pretty red cheeks and ears!! K and B, I think you are ready for a bigger table - don't you think??
Thanks for sharing your day with us!! Love, Mom/Bon/Grandma

Sherry said...

Bon-Mom I know I mentioned to B that we really need to get a big outdoor table and chairs. Of course in TX we don't eat outside a lot - it's usually SO hot.