Saturday, August 29, 2009

Two updates this week

Our first week was crazy and busy. There really isn't more to say about it other than that. My team is great and I'm glad to be working at Negley. This week I've been trying to juggle teaching, peeing and eating. Next week I'm going to try to figure out how to take attendance and check email during the day.

This week - B decided to play football! Oh my heavens - pray for me. He's very excited and I'm very nervous. Now I just need to get K set up with her cheerleading classes and I'll have two regular Texas football fanatics on my hands!!

Here's pictures - update later in the week.



The paparazzi just will not leave this kid alone!

He loves that computer!


My sweet girls loving each other.

2 comments:

tmn said...

If you have mastered the TPE, I'm sure you can work in the A&E next...just keep working at it, at least you have your priorities in place !!!! B playing football..WOW.
Now I can come to watch him as well as Shawn. K is meant to be a cheerleader, with all the fun & spirit she has. Photos are great & we enjoyed them...Love to all, Love, tmn

Bonnie said...

Cute Pix! You might consider a re-take on the picture of the five of you - ha! Maybe a first day of the second week of school pix - ha!! Thanks - look forward to more! Love, bmg