Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home, 1st day & some exciting news

#1 Z, A and I are home safe and sound. B&K are still in MO and from what I can tell have an incredible time, obviously oblivious to my missing them. Love you B&K - continue to have a great time and I will see you soon.

#2 Today marked the first day of Z&A going to childcare. A will be going to Negley with me but this week she is with a really nice lady, Cindy. Z is going to preschool and has been very excited about going to "school."

#3 This morning A woke up dry and went tee tee on the potty for the VERY first time - obvious proof that my baby is growing up.

#4 I hope you are all well and I will try to post some more pictures this week from our MO trip as well as a picture of Z&A on their first day of "school."

1 comment:

tmn said...

Way to go Miss A...whoopee !!!!!
I hope this is the beginning of an easy transition. B & K are hopefully enjoying themselves, I know they did with J & B. We have stayed busy in the Ozarks....swimming, Lambert's, going to a play, etc. I know they are ready to go home, but only 2 more days....hopefully they will enjoy those, as much as I love having them here.....