Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh where, oh where could our Uncle Scott be?

Hey Scott - where are you?! I'm hoping that you are headed toward Hippy-Dippy Land, TX!

Sherry's healthy living update - swam (1500+ yards) Tuesday, walked with hubby Wednesday, 10 mile bike ride Thursday and yes - I'm on my way to another bike ride tonight under the supervision of my friend (and tormentor) Adrien - she's so great!

Tomorrow is the kids first summer league swim meet - it should be fun, busy and hot in our TX sun. Since I'm an old hat at volunteering I've told them to use me where they need me. I know I love it when people tell me that so I thought I'd offer myself up since I'll be there watching 2/4 of my kids swim their hearts out!

Happy Memorial Day to all! Not to be too sappy but I want to say THANK YOU to our service men and women - those in service now, those that have done so bravely in the past and for those who have given the ultimate sacrifice - you are all greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

Mom said...

S, I would say you are a great example to your kiddos...swimming, bike riding, and walking...what a good exercise regime.....you are AWESOME !!!!!
Hope you find Scott in H-D Land soon. Love, Mom