Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear Scott (oh my & ugh sick!)

Monday - late afternoon we realized that Z was sick! This is his representation of it himself sick - notice the barf on his nose and to the left of the picture.



Here's a picture to show that this boy was SICK! (Don't worry nothing graphic)


I've been busy trying to get caught up with work. I don't know how I got behind but I've been chasing my tail all week. Today I finished the montage for Mother's Day - I think it came out good. I hope everyone enjoys it on Sunday. Now I have to get back to work on the "paperwork" - it will wait until tomorrow. What was that famous quote about procrastination? Aw I don't remember I'll look it up later too.

Okay last but not least here's my almost 2 year old - just being cute. Don't worry I won't brag on her good behavior at child care today and I WON'T tell you she slept through the night last night - nope I won't say any of that!


Curious what she's wearing?


Her big brother's Thomas the Tank Engine tighties
(over a diaper and jammie pants) - now that's cute!


Loving her dog.


Cheese!

Concentration.

3 comments:

Christi said...

I'll be praying for Z! Hope he feels better soon. And I love the pics of A. She's looking more and more like her mommy. :-)

Bonnie said...

Sure hope Z is feeling much better by now. Cute pictures of A - especially the waffles in her teeth and the eyes closed when she smiles big - ha!! What a cool cast with all those signatures! I never had a cast! She's going to hate having that cut off - we'll maybe not!! She gets it off on her birtday on Monday, right? Hope she adjusts to her "real" leg easily! Have a great Mother's Day weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I as well hope Z is feeling better! :-) FYI: I have some pretty cute nieces and nephews. Hmmm, I miss Max.

Love, Scott