Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Z is so funny

The other day we headed to Houston to pick up our dog - Dad & Judy-Mom graciously watched Max over the holidays for us.
While we were driving this is what transpired:
Z: B is that you?
Z: B is that you?
Z: B is that you?
(there was probably about a minute of this before B responded)
B: Is what me?
Z: B is that you that put the stink in my nose?

He cracks me up!! We had just passed some smelly place near Luling - not sure what the stink was - but it was in my nose too!

3 comments:

Christi said...

LOL, I love that not only did he use the phrase "stink in my nose", but that he felt the need to blame his brother! That's too funny!

Anonymous said...

Z is such a funny little guy. He says things in such a way that is sooo funny. LOL
tmn

Anonymous said...

Sherry you all should live up in my area. You would have the "stink in your nose" most of the time.
Rob