Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend I went to a Girl Scout training course. We learned about outdoor cooking, camping and activities. One of the other mother's, Heather was able to go with me and that made it even more fun. We left there with so much knowledge. I'm ready to cook in a cardboard box, create delicious desserts in a dutch oven and maybe even sleep in a tent.. maybe.
K stayed the night with her friend last night and had a wonderful time. Sometime during the night/day Santa came through on his promise to send a pink i-dog soft speaker.
B went to a swim meet - he made the finals in ALL of his strokes. That was great!
Z&A kept Jason hopping all day.
So much fun, now we anxiously await the family camping trip. I will be taking B,K & Z - I'm sure there will be lots of stories to tell.

FYI friends - if you haven't checked out facebook, you should. Look me up when you get going!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I tried looking you up on facebook and there were several Sherry's! Look me up when you have time!! michelle

Anonymous said...

Way to go B....you are so determined. Also....HAPPY BIRTHDAY B !!!!!!!!!!! S, I can't wait to hear about the camping trip. I'm so excited Santa sent the I-Dog, I know K is also.
Love,
tmn

Christi said...

Hey I looked for you on facebook and couldn't find you. Do you have a pic up? Look me up if you get a chance.

And the outside cooking class sounded great!