Thursday, January 8, 2009

What I've been doing...

I have been so busy! Thanks to our generous family we were able to purchase the dresser for our bedroom. In my spare time (hee hee) I've been working like crazy to organize, clean, purge and fit everything into the space we have available. While doing that I found this picture and I wanted to share.


This is a picture of me with my dad, Al. He was making fun of my favorite outfit (long johns, shorts and a t-shirt) - I only wore it around the house... really!

P.S. - I love you Dad! You crack me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have recognized you, Al! YOU made fun of Sherry's outfit?!? I guess that was the point of your outfit, though, huh? Really silly! Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a trip down memory lane.
Dad said, " I can't believe I teased her about the way she dresssed"....I say, he teased you about a lot of things..like picking strawberries at 6 AM !!!!
Love tmn