Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So Happy

To all my blog friends out there, here is my sister (in-law) and her family. I wish I could express in words how happy I am for Erin. She is going to be such a fantastic mother. Here is why I know this. Because she has one of the sweetest dispositions of anyone I know and a great sense of humor. In addition she is gentle, loving and kind. Finally, she loves to cook & bake and has an unusual affinity for ice cream (a must when you have children, at least in my opinion).
Congratulations Erin & Alex! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course, I agree with my favorite daughter-in-law!!

Love, Mom and Grandma

Kierstyn said...

HAving been a teacher, I saw so many kids who weren't in good families, and I just knew they wouldn't have a "happily ever after" ending.

But this family will!

Congrats!

Sherry said...

Oh yea - and doesn't she look GREAT?! Who knew you could look this great after giving birth???!!!!

Anonymous said...

They look great, almost like this in not #1 baby, and Erin look awesome, both are all smiles....
I am sooo happy for them!!!!!
Mom