Monday, October 29, 2007

I'll be seeing you...

As some of you know I have the honor of going to see my sister (in-law) in Massachusetts this week. I cannot wait to see her and her boys (hubby Alex & new son Joseph). Of course that means I will be gone for a little while from the blogging world so I'll be seeing you later. Enjoy these photos until I get back.

Here's my favorite nephew (who isn't a teenager)! :)
Aw.. toes vs. video games! It's no contest for me! Doesn't seeing a picture like this make you think, "wow, B's getting old!" Followed quickly by, "boy K needs to make her bed!"


The great acorn hunt! This weekend we went looking for perfect acorns (no holes, particular size, shape & color) so that we could plant them next spring in our backyard and have some more trees. I love K's acorn hunting attire - blue flip flops, black tank top, camo pants & pearls. Jason was particularly scrooge-like about the acorns - it was very funny to watch him look over our finds and toss them for a hole the size of the tip of a pin!


While we were looking for acorns we found a pumpkin patch. SO - we tried to get some good pumpkin patch pictures, not so lucky with those!!! As you can see I have a hard time getting three kids to pose for a picture, ugh how am I ever going to get all four?!

I finally got a good picture of all four of them - but notice NO pumpkins in the picture! Ugh! :)

Last but not least - this next picture explains why I have been cut off from the outside world for over a week now! My sweet husband and his linux (I was told this was the correct spelling) quest continues - A likes to help him!
I'm sure I will have a lot to post when I get back - prayers for safe travel are greatly appreciated! Last but NOT least Mom & Dad got here safe & sound! Thank you to both of them for this opportunity, I'm sure Z will be showered with loveand attention!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it, Sherry, and do it so well! Yes, B does look grown up playing those video games - where did our little boy go?? I love K's outfit - complete with pearls! Have fun on your trip! We'll see you and A when we get there! Your mom and dad have their work cut out for them. I'm sure Z will have a great time with them! Love, Me

Anonymous said...

Sherry,
I really enjoyed your post. The pictures are great. Have a great time in Mass.

Scott