Thursday, October 18, 2007

For PK

Not that she will actually read my blog but this is a post for her. She got this outfit for A when she was born, I remember thinking, "wow that is big, will she ever fit into this outfit?" Um YEP! So here is A in her PK outfit... hey PK I miss you!!!


As most of you know I'm trying to lose weight - all the baby weight that 4 babies will put on a woman, okay I admit it wasn't just the babies... it was the late night oreos, ice cream, chips and queso, etc... Well to lose this weight I have been walking in the morning with my new friend, Nicole, and her daughter, Emma. Lately it has been getting cool in the mornings so I HAD to buy these little slippers for A. So here is a series of pictures:

A's new shoes (love those little triangle legs).



Nicole & Emma


Z & Emma


Last but not least, Z and I at playgroup this week. We made shaker spiders, sang Itsy-Bitsy Spider and read a book.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherry,
It is great you have a walking partner: That is a lot of fun. By the way, I have some slippers like that. Are you sure I didn't leave them behind when I visited last?

Love,
Scoot

Unknown said...

Sherry, we don't like moderation!

i.e. I want action/adventure photos and immediately published comments.

Scott

P.S. What do you think of my double entendre...

Sherry said...

Hmm... we huh? You & who? I like moderating, especially you! :)
If you had slippers like those you'd have worn them with your suit & I would have a picture of THAT!

Kierstyn said...

Love the new pictures! Your cuties just keep getting cuter.