Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Musings

Happy Monday! Happy Columbus Day! Today I have all of my sweet children with me. B and I are working on a Star of the Week poster for school. Aw a trip down memory lane! B skiing, swimming, t-ball, soccer, riding his bike & hugging his sister (it used to happen).

Our excitement this weekend was taking walks and B started training Jason for the family Triathlon next summer. Since Aunt Erin was here in June (six weeks after sweet A joined the family) I have lost 23 pounds! Yea! I have eleven more to go and I will be at my first goal. Then I have about 10 more from there to be where I would like to stay. So I guess you could say I'm over half way there - it feels good to put that done.

K has lost two more teeth so she has a very gappy
(I made that word up, didn't I?) grin now.



A has started to really like her exersaucer.



Finally - I have come to a conclusion about blogs and I feel pretty confident that I'm not the only blogger who feels like this. I see each post like an email, as a matter of fact I write almost all of my stories on here now, so that I'm able to COMMUNICATE with all of my family and friends. I love it - what I really like is when people comment back - think of it as a reply to an email. :) So with that said I think it is only fair to warn you that this blog will self-destruct if I don't start getting more comments. ;0)

~~~Fellow bloggers was I too hard on them?~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sherry,
I love your blog and check it all the time. I make sure Mark checks it every now and then to see the pictures too! Thanks for keeping us up to date on everything that's new. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

K, I think you have a very pretty gappy smile!!!

A is growing up! She wasn't even grabbing on to anything the last time we saw her.

Sherry - rest assured, we are reading every word you write!! Enjoy getting the pictures and the stories - it helps us to keep up on what the Texas crew is doing. I check your blog every day!!

Can't wait to see you and A in MA - for a few hours - ha! We'll get to see everything new that A is doing!

Love, Me

Kierstyn said...

As a fellow blogger, let me say that you were not too hard! What's the point of putting things on a blog if you get no feedback?

K is beautiful, as always.

Hugs!

Unknown said...

Sherry,
You have some great pictures in this posting. Sorry I haven't been replying as much - these last two weeks have been "He" double hockey sticks. I am glad you guys are doing well.

Scott