Monday, March 1, 2010

My best day!

Today I had the pleasure of walking into my school with all four of my children. I would love to continue to be a stay at home mom but since that isn't in the plans this was GREAT! Z started pre-Kindergarten this morning and he had a wonderful day! He loves that he writes his name on the white board with a marker to identify that he is present and I see him several times a day as they skip, jump, spin, march or simply giggle their way down the hall past my classroom. Peace! That is the best word to describe my state of mind today as I went about my day. Please don't get me wrong - I know that Z was happy and well taken care of with his babysitter and our friends, however I knowing that he is so close is comforting.
Little girl A also seems happy with the new set up. Today when K went to play with them at the end of the day she said that Z&A were holding hands with another friend and playing happily. Love it!!
B rides to school with us in the morning and takes the bus from there to the middle school.
Z is especially happy with his new Batman backpack and his favorite thing today - "eating."

1 comment:

tmn said...

How wonderful.... I know how this must be the iciing on the cake for you, and you do adjust easily to change, ie: not being a stay at home MOM. Having your babies close has to be great, and with K to help with them after school, awesome.
Love ya, tmn