Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Aw now that is cute!




Happy Birthday Shawn! 18 years old - that is just crazy talk!! I hope that Saturday was a wonderful day for you! Enjoy your senior year!

It has been forever since I've posted a blog so I figured I'd give you all a birthday present on my birthday and say hello! So there you go - hello! Hope that makes it all better.

Last week was the first week of summer vacation and we decided to hit the ground running. I prepared for a trip (with A) to Corpus Christi for the Southwest Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church - only one thing can be said about this great group. They are very methodical! While there I present for Pastor Kyle's ordination - very neat. A got to play in the pool and ocean and has officially become a water baby! She LOVES any body of water.
Prior to leaving I had some stress but I was so glad to be there and then returning just proved absences makes the heart grow fonder. I missed my crazy clan!
This week has been busy too - I went running on Monday, decided not to swim on Tuesday because I came home and Jason had made dinner - yum, it smelled to good to leave until later. Since I skipped swimming Tuesday I decided to push myself and go running with the Tri club on Wednesday. This was a little hard because I didn't really prepare (eating 1 hour ahead) - so I indicated to Jason that I was either going for a run or go have some ice cream... I called after my run and said I had just finished a Double Chocolate Ding Dang Do (code for running). I crack myself up!
This morning I conquered the bathroom - it is clean and I have more to do but I know my faithful readers (Bonnie & Mom) are missing a blog post. So here it is - I'll even put some pictures up to make you smile.
Love to all - I'll post again in a week or a month or somewhere in between.

1st day of school (2008-09)


The last day of school (2008-09)

Make -up

flashback (K)
now (A)
Our water baby



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awww! Cute pictures! Thanks for the blog and pictures! Don't you dare wait a month to do it again!! We can't keep up if you do that!! Glad your trip went well and that A enjoyed it, too. Love, Me

Christi said...

Great pictures! I hope you had a great birthday and hopefully we can see you soon!

tmn said...

Adorable pictures !!!!!! I think it is so appropriate that A is a "water baby", a pre-req to be part of Jason's Clan..ha-ha. She needs help with the goggles, but sharing with Max....how cute. I know you had a great trip, but how wonderful to be home with the rest of the "Clan". Love to all...
tmn