Sunday, December 14, 2008

Miss me?

Dear Friends I haven't left you! My husband has grounded me from my computer. He's busily installing Linux on our (the kids and my) computer - why you may ask would a man of his intelligence install a program on our computer that we don't understand, we don't use and we don't really need? Good question, next time you see him away from our computer will you ask him and keep him busy for awhile?
Until then I'm currently using his work computer to post this blog - in other words no pictures.
We will be leaving on Friday evening to go back to MO - our family awaits us there and we can't wait to see them all.
I'm busily trying to get the Christmas Eve children's performance prepared so that it will go off without a hitch even though I won't be anywhere in the vicinity.
I've been working a lot of hours at the Baptist church doing childcare, cleaning house, doing laundry and preparing to begin substitute teaching in the spring.
I have some really great pictures to share too - A was not a Santa fan this year, neither was Z. Poor A was traumatized, Z was spared. B&K got some really incredible new bikes for Christmas from G'ma Judy & G'pa Harold - so I have some pictures of them trying those out with Uncle Scott.
So stay tuned - pictures to follow when I have a spare minute!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You sound very busy - and still organized, unlike me! Would love to hear the story behind A and Santa - poor A.