Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

I love Easter! I especially love sunrise service, seems a weird thing to love but I do. I enjoy being outside, surrounded by the sounds and feelings of what the women may have experienced when they discovered the empty tomb. I was so happy this morning, the music was uplifting and meaningful and best of all I was there with my daughter, K. She braved the cool temperature, the mosquitoes and the tiredness to accompany me. Beautiful day!
This Easter we went to Houston to spend the holiday with my brother's, my dad & step-mom - the kids LOVE to go to Houston and let me just say that their front yard is some seriously great Easter egg hunting grounds. Z made a wooden pocket knife with Uncle Marky Sparky. My nephew Shawn went with us to the zoo on Saturday along with Scott, Jen, G'pa Harold & G'ma Judy - it was loads of fun! Not to mention that we spent late nights laughing, talking and enjoying each others company.

No comments: