Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Break

Aaaahhhh! Sigh, relax...

Today I "checked out" at work. I still have two days this week that I need to work (to make up for the two days during Thanksgiving Break that I'm going to "miss")... weird system I know.

But I'm officially done for this school year so now I need to make some decisions:
Pool time
Cleaning house
Planning meals
Learn to save money at the grocery store
Find some good deals at Silver Dollar City (for our summer family vaca)
Packing for summer trips
Organizing phot0s
Finish cleaning out boxes from G'ma & G'pa's house
Did I mention cleaning?!
Reading books
Oh and to leave the best and most important for last (only on this list):
Playing with my wonderful children

Let's all hope that this summer is enough time for me to get all of this done. Ha ha!
I will try to upload pictures as all of these things happen.

No comments: