Saturday, January 22, 2011

Adorable 11 year old in the HOUSE!

Today our K turned 11 years old! We are so proud of her and love her so much. Let me count the ways:

10. She's a great cook.
9. She has an awesome sense of style.
8. She is great company.
7. She loves her family well.
6. She is intelligent.
5. She gives the best hugs.
4. She's as messy as I was when I was her age.
3. When she knows she has done something wrong she says, "I love you Mommy or Daddy!" And smiles sheepishly.
2. She's always a willing helper with a happy heart.
1. We've been given the honor of raising this incredible child to love, nurture and care for and we couldn't be more thrilled with this privilege!

Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful people that I have the privilege to know!

By the way - she's growing (see pictorial proof coming as soon as my movie is over)!

No comments: