Sunday, July 25, 2010

Potty Trained! (and oh yea I'm going to Virginia)

She did it! She's got it & she has her big sister to thank. I believe that K was crucial in teaching A how to use the big girl potty. Day 1 was a huge disaster, Day 2 it was like someone flipped her little switch and she suddenly "got it!" Nice!

Tuesday this week I leave for Colonial Williamsburg - I am SO excited! Can't wait! Tomorrow is laundry day, packing and taking the car to the shop (again!) - then watch out Virginia here comes Sherry! I even get to go to Montecello (Thomas Jefferson's home) - oh boy I can't wait for that too.

When I get back - watch out you will be looking at LOTS (I mean LOTS) of pictures!

2 comments:

tmn said...

Hooray !!!!! I knew she would, and thanks K for the help you gave in the training....Have a good time, I know you will, while in VA. Can't wait for the pics.
Love you....

Scott said...

Snerry, where are my, and I quote, "LOTS AND LOTS" of photos from Virginia? Congrats to you and A on getting you potty trained.

Love,
Scott